Pray For Us
Please join our team as we pray for the following needs:
- Pray for stability, peace and godly leadership development in Pakistan, and for unity and a growing maturity in the Pakistani churches.
- Please pray for those who are experiencing opposition in their ministries (recently Compassion India was forced to pull out). Efforts are being made in India to reconvert as many Christians (new converts) as possible back to Hinduism and to escalate anti-Christian violence, in the hope of spreading fear among Christians. Pray that God will work in the hearts of those bringing opposition.
- Pray for perseverance and wisdom for the translators at Seed Christian Literature in Hanoi, that they will produce quality literature for the church and that it will sell and help this fledgling company become self-sustainable.
- Pray for the important strategic planning meetings that will be held March 5-9, in Hanoi, Vietnam, with leaders of Hanoi Bible College and a team of people chosen to help the College think about their future and what a campus might look like.
- Pray the church in Hanoi will continue to flourish and grow.
- Pray for Godly leaders who will prioritize Haiti’s wellbeing and address the nation’s massive problems. A history of misrule, tyranny and rampant corruption has immersed the country in hopelessness and despair.
- Brazil (and especially the city of Rio de Janeiro) needs much prayer, as corruption and violence are destroying the country and the city. With elections in 2018, pray that God will raise up a fairer government.
- Pray for the development of a new generation of leaders within the Brazilian Church, so it will accept their important strategic role in these difficult times.
- Pray for Costa Ricans and Latin Americans, as the Prosperity Gospel is spreading and pushing people to give offerings in exchange for miracles and healings. Pray that they will know that salvation is by faith in Christ alone and that they do not have to pay for God’s favour. (Scholar Leaders)
- Pray that God’s Word would continue to resonate in prisons in Ukraine and beyond as people behind bars find Christ.
- Pray that as the Church in the Middle East meets the immense and ongoing challenge of responding to the refugee crisis, it may be provided the necessary resources and respond in a Christ-like manner.
- Pray for the training of pastors within the evangelical churches in Egypt – as the Church grows and faces trials and persecution, solid leadership is essential.
- Please lift up Lebanon and the Middle East and pray for peace, for God to raise peacemakers among His followers, and for the church in the Arab world to be an agent of restoration, healing and reconciliation.
- Please pray for the preparations for the “Christ at the Checkpoint Conference” (Theme: “Jesus Christ at the Center”) which is sponsored by the Bethlehem Bible College and will take place in Bethlehem from May 28-June 1, 2018.
- Pray that the Church in Africa would be steadfast in the Gospel, and that God would raise up a generation of men and women to spearhead quality discipleship and authentic Christianity. (Global Scholars)
- Pray for greater attention to be paid to malaria and for greater action to eradicate it.