Pray For Us
Please join our team as we pray for the following needs:
- Pray for stability, peace and godly leadership development in Pakistan, and for unity and a growing maturity in the Pakistani churches.
- India: Please pray for those who are experiencing opposition in their ministries (Compassion India was forced to pull out). Efforts are being made in India to reconvert as many new Christians as possible back to Hinduism and to escalate anti-Christian violence, in the hope of spreading fear among Christians. Pray that God will work in the hearts of those bringing opposition.
Southeast Asia: Vietnam
- Pray for perseverance and wisdom for the translators at Seed Christian Literature in Hanoi, that they will produce quality literature for the church and that it will sell and help this fledgling company become self-sustainable.
- Give thanks for the successful strategic planning meetings that were held March 5-9, in Hanoi, Vietnam, with leaders of Hanoi Bible College (HBC) and a team of people from reSource, Overseas Council USA & Australia and Engineers Ministries International. Pray for the leaders of HBC as they seek to implement their strategy and make plans for a future campus.
- Pray the church in Hanoi and throughout Vietnam will continue to flourish and grow.
- Pray for Godly leaders who will prioritize Haiti’s wellbeing and address the nation’s massive problems. A history of misrule, tyranny and rampant corruption has immersed the country in hopelessness and despair.
- Brazil (and especially the city of Rio de Janeiro) needs much prayer, as corruption and violence are destroying the country and the city. With elections in 2018, pray that God will raise up a fairer government.
- Pray for the development of a new generation of leaders within the Brazilian Church, so it will accept their important strategic role in these difficult times.
- Pray for Costa Ricans and Latin Americans, as the Prosperity Gospel is spreading and pushing people to give offerings in exchange for miracles and healings. Pray that they will know that salvation is by faith in Christ alone and that they do not have to pay for God’s favour. (Scholar Leaders)
- Pray that God’s Word would continue to resonate in prisons in Ukraine and beyond as people behind bars find Christ.
- Pray that as the Church in the Middle East meets the immense and ongoing challenge of responding to the refugee crisis, it may be provided the necessary resources and respond in a Christ-like manner.
- Pray for the training of pastors within the evangelical churches in Egypt – as the Church grows and faces trials and persecution, solid leadership is essential.
- Please lift up Lebanon and the Middle East and pray for peace, for God to raise peacemakers among His followers, and for the church in the Arab world to be an agent of restoration, healing and reconciliation.
- Please pray for the preparations for the “Christ at the Checkpoint Conference” (Theme: “Jesus Christ at the Center”) which is sponsored by the Bethlehem Bible College and will take place in Bethlehem from May 28-June 1, 2018.
- Pray for Dr. Stuart Brooking and Overseas Council Australia as they implement their Mile Deep Strategy that will deepen the spiritual life of the Church in Africa through resourcing the leadership development of the Church.
- Pray for greater attention to be paid to malaria and for greater action to eradicate it.